After careful market analysis and consultation, there will be no adjustment to the pricing arrangements and price limits for therapy, plan management and support coordination levels 2 and 3.
Source: NDIS Pricing Updates
- There will be no change to the price limits for Support Coordination Level 2 and Level 3
- Level 1 support coordination will be adjusted in accordance with the indexation applied to supports determined by the NDIS DSW Cost Model.
- The temporary loading will be extended for an additional 12 months at a rate of 1% from 1 July 2023. This extension will cease on 1 July 2024.
- Paid family and domestic violence leave will be included in the DSW Cost Model, leading to a 0.1% increase in price limits.
- The increase in the Superannuation Guarantee Charge of 0.5% will be fully passed on to participants.
- There will be no increase to the price limits for Therapy supports.
- There will be no increase to the price limits for Plan Management supports.
Stay tuned here as we announce more updates as they are released on the NDIS website.
Read more on the NDIS website.